FROM THE COMMANDER
I can’t believe it’s October already, I don’t know about everyone else but the summer for
me went really fast.
2 Big events this month that I hope we get allot of people to support us is on the 7th,
from 4:00-800 Pm is our post Clambake. Chicken is also available if you’re not into the
sea food. The second one is on the 20th from 5:00-7:30pm. This is our second annual
½ way to Lent Fish Fry.
If you haven’t already told me that you need tickets to this year’s Military Ball, then get
with me sometime this month and I will get them for you. Cost should be $25.00 if there
isn’t a change from last year, and it will be at the Ravenna VFW on November 18th,
- October 7 th – Clambake from four to 8 o’clock. Post Monthly Drawing at 7:00 Pm.
- October 11 th – House committee meeting 6:00 PM.
- October 20 th – Fish fry from 5 to 7:30.
- October 26 th – Post Monthly meeting 6:00 PM Canteen meeting 7:00 PM officer
- November 11 th – Veterans Day
- November 18 th – Military Ball at Ravenna Post.
- October 7 th – Afghanistan war began 2001.
- October 9 th – Columbus Day observed.
- October 13 th – US Navy established 1775.
- October 23 rd – Grenada campaign began 1983.
- October 27 th – Navy Day.
Hello everyone. I hope fall is treating everyone well.
I would like to start by welcoming our 2 newest members Staci Armstrong and Joanna Johnson.
This year for stuff the bus we made a donation to Preston Elementary they asked for pickle ball
sets and new vacuums.
I would like to remind everyone about Acme cashback.
We have an envelope by the front door.
Our 2nd annual halfway to lent fish fry will be taking place on Friday October 20th from 5:00
PM to 7:30 PM. Bring your family and friends.
On Friday November 17th we will be hosting a comedy night there will be a spaghetti dinner and
a show afterwards for $25 per person.